Some of my impressions from the Apple Event from last Tuesday:
- The intro video was fun to watch, for once.
- Tim skipped the numbers update this time around. Good riddance.
- Apple Arcade is at least 4 years late. I’ll bite, regardless.
- Apple TV+ is cheaper than I, and many others, had expected.
- While I got used to the notch, I could get used to not having it. Too bad it’s here to stay another year, at least.
- Hats off for showing the name of the photographers and artists when showcasing photos and videos.
- “It’s so pro.”
- Save for the Watch’s always-on feature, the event didn’t quite live up to its title, “By Innovation Only.”